Sunday 22 November 2009

Trick or Treat?

I know Halloween was ages ago. But I can't help to feel absolutely horrified when watching the TV and realising that after such a long time, the twins Jedward are still in the Xfactor.. Isn't that show supposed to be all about talent? About ability to sign and perform to entertain the public. On the one hand, yes, they are still there so someone out there must find them worthy a place within the competition - but this is probably more to do with the fact that they keep embarrasing themselves week after week, make people laugh (and cry) but not from a talenty perspective. People keep them in to have something to laugh at. Just like people kept John Sergeant in Strictly Come Dancing last year, I mean, come on, he couldn't dance. Jedwards can't sing. And then Simon Coward - sorry I mean Cowell - had the final vote a week or so ago.. He was able to judge the talents facing each other in the sing off, but instead he turned to the voters, which might be considered fair - but why are there even four judges there in that case? Are they only supposed to sit there and laugh, cry and being sarcastic towards the competitors when they miss out on a note or two?

Meh, entertainment TV couldn't be worse.

And still I'm watching it every week - terrified of what will happen next.

Trick or treat?

Trick it seems..

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

I do the same thing you know...lookong at that horrible thinkg..(våra bästa år)...Days of our Lives. I just cant miss it but I still think its a disaster
love you mum