Monday 23 November 2009

Oui oui a la france!


A few years back I went with my family to Paris to spend a lovely week there. We did all the touristy things like walking up Champs-Élysées, visiting Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, several cafés, walks along the Seine, one or two many glasses of wine accompanied by baguettes and cheeses.. Aw it was a lovely time and the latest vacation I've had with all my siblings. It's hard to get us all in the same place at the same time, especially with me living in another country, so therefore I endear moments like these a bit extra...

But, our main aim for this trip was not all the beautiful monuments and sightseeings as mentioned above, even though it was an experience I will never forget. No, our main aim was to attack Disneyland Paris and do all the things a group of 14-20 years old can do in the shortest amount of time ever - which happened to be a looooot!

We ran around like lunatics all day, doing everything and even more. Rollercoaster after rollercoaster. Pictures taken with all figures possible (I'm pretty sure I found Winnie the Pooh more interesting that anyone else who's ever been to that park..). Oh happy days! My favorite part of it was The Lion King set up as a musical in one of the massive performing arenas. The music, the actors, the colours..
Everything made me think back on all the Disney movies I've watched through my life and how much each and every one of them have inspired my and made my imagination leap in all kinds of directions. I truly hope that me and my family are able to do something similar to this soon, as moments like these stays with you forever!

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Helt bäst var resan, dock var Teneriffa snäppet bättre kankse ;) Men kul var det! Snart ses vi och jag längtar så jäkla mycket!