Wednesday 3 February 2010

Nietzsche - simples!

I have definitely not found Nietzsche easy bed time literature, and I cannot say that I have enjoyed reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra. But what I can say is that through this intense week when my life seem to have been circulating and focusing on Nietzsche, and nothing else, I have started to realise that I begin to understand his ways of thinking and philosophising, his way of connecting one element in life with another to reach his final ideas... But he is still one very complicated man. And no matter what, I'm sure he always will be.

But, thankfully, my tutor Chris Horrie has simplified Nietzsche and his works for us in his blog, and if you have tried to read my previous blog posts and still cannot understand nothing; do have a quick read on his blog.

Thanks Chris!

No comments: