Tuesday 16 December 2008

Waaah!

Going crazy because I haven't got any Internet!! Takes bloody ages for everything to work= do never move in to a brand new flat.. All the extra costs, all the waiting, stuff that doesn't work.. Waaah! But well, still, it is lovely when it does work. And it is lovely that I have finished my stupid critical essay. And it is lovely to know that after my last news article that I am supposed to write - there is a lovely, lovely christmas break waiting for me :)

Tomorrow, me and Rich are going to Basingstoke for some xmas shopping. Haven't even started yet so I better ^^ He's almost done though.. meh! And on Friday I'll be back in Sweden for a while. Aww 'tis going to be so nice to meet my family and get spoiled for a while. Eat christmas food and open gifts. Wii can't wait :) And my birthday as well! And new year's eve :) Wii! The time is gonna kill me cause there is basically so much I have to do. So many people to see. Dearly beloved :)

Well, time for university now, last lecture, hand in essay, finish film project and think about article! Tonight we'll have Heroes running with wine and crisps to celebrate my sweet sweet oh so sweet four week long break! :)

Peace&Love M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mee too =) Looking forward to meet you and to have you near me for some weeks =)
Älskar dig och längtar massor din mamma