Thursday 18 December 2008

the 24 last hours in the UK '08

It's scary, oh so scary, how time just passes by without us really thinking about it. I've now been in England for four months. Got an own apartment (with Richipicho). Finished my first term at Uni. And now heading back to Sweden for the first time since I came here. Feels strange - and sooo good at the same time. Will be so wonderful to see my family again. And my dog :)

Tomorrow - the journey back. It's a shame Sterling disappeared in the recession, I'd so much prefer to go to Gatwick and catch the plane their, now I have to travel travel travel to get to Stansted instead. Have to leave from here at about 11am, for a flight that leaves at 6pm something. Lotsa stupid travelling, and it's probably gonna be crowded with Christmas people, like me, travelling around, getting annoyed on everyone else in their surroundings.. Anyway, Sweden tomorrow it is, and luckily my mum, dad and sister will pick me up at the airport when arriving in Vasteras :) Can't wait!

Tonight we'll have a little mini-christmas with take-away food. Hah! Not much of a Christmas, but at least we've got a tree, presents under it and santa-figurines all over the place so might find that Xmas feeling I've been looking for for quite a while now. Rich's parents will join us so I reckon it will be a lovely evening :)

In a week, sweet sweet Xmas celebrations with entiry family :) And just a week after that, my birthday, followed by New Year's Eve. Gonna be, like always, a stressful, lovely holiday :)

For now, that's all. Hopefully everything will go as planned tomorrow, and without major delays - that will piss me off ^^

Talk to you all soon
M

1 comment:

Test Blog said...

Maddy where are you - are you OK?